People going to HWM in NJ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows just over, I just got home, that's the advantage of living 10 minutes away, but anyways show was fucking amazing, can't go into detail now cause I'm leaving to a party, but I was SO fucking close to getting the set list, but they said they are keeping it for themselves for sentimental value.

No, but at one point I guess a couple people got out of hand and they stopped the show for a minute. The band reminded the crowd that they don't play if people fight; they handled it really well and then kicked back into the song. I really don't know what went on... Whatever happened, it took place right up front in front of Chris.

just about to leave my place

if you see a guy in a black hat and young livers shirt say hello :)

i saw someone with a young livers shirt on. talked to him, thinking it could be you, but he said he didn't know what i was talking about and that he hated vinyl. the only reason he had a young livers shirt on was because they were his friends. oh well. :-/

awesome night. jan now is going to be the hardest month to top thanks to this and the pib show. my friend pete's father got audio of TLA's and HWM's sets. Whenever he gets around to editing it and what not I'll put up a link.

also, i had a girl all up on me for all of tla and most of hwm. it was really creepy.

and it sucks i didnt really get to hang out with anyone after the show. jersey is a dead zone for tmobile.