People going to HWM in NJ

Is there a party hotel? or a place a bunch of people are planning on staying? Even if it is 1/2 other groups we'd(boston) would like to be staying near some other peeps.

at the very least does anyone have any suggestions on a place to stay within walking distance, no drunk driving here!

does anyone have any info on the rumor'd/announced show on the 26th? chuck still has it on his web page but it's not anywhere else.

thanks

- joshua

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we were driving back? i'm not sure. but that might not be a good idea. if you book a hotel, let me know where it is, and i'll get in touch with the kids i'm going with and see if they wanna stay. worst case scenario, it's a few miles from the venue. but we could just bring you guys over to the hotel.

Also, does anyone know the parking situation around the Starland Ballroom? When I ordered my tickets it also gave me the option for "star parking" or something like that... I didn't go for it being as it was like $15, but I really have no idea if there's on-street accommodations.

you should be fine. god the starland ballroom is such a shitty venue.

jesus, i would assume 1 person from this board would be from nj that could give us an idea,

a. where to stay b. 411 on the area

guess thats just asking to much

I like how you're upset about this because people aren't meeting your needs. That's adorable.

i have needs damnit and if they are met, well then poppy cock

Got this off of the Starland's website:

Other area hotels:

*MacIntosh Inn, Route 18, East Brunswick (732)238-4900 (4.3 miles from Starland)

*Ramada Inn, Route 18, East Brunswick (732)828-6900 (5.1 miles from Starland)

*Motel 6, Route 18, East Brunswick (732)390-4545 (5.3 miles from Starland & the most economical option)

*Howard Johnson Express Inn, 26 Route 1 North, Edison (732) 828-8000 (7 miles from Starland)

*Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, 2 Albany Street in New Brunswick (732) 873-1234 (8 miles from Starland)

None of these are terribly close! They also had some recommendations for more expensive places too...