108 VC/SH Auctions at Limited Pressing (bidding st

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

108 VC/SH Auctions at Limited Pressing (bidding starts at 99 cents)

http://limitedpressing.com/users/2643/auctions

Every week, I post around 100 plus auctions for records from Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home. This week, I went through a handful of test pressing and put them up for auction. Test pressings include I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In the House, Portugal the Man, Look Mexico, Kepi/Kevin, The Ergs/Teenage Bottlerocket, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Austin Lucas/The Takers, Mike Hale, and the Takers. Take a look at the link above, every auction starts at 99 cents and the listings end on Thursday. Good luck bidding.

What kind of kickback does limited pressing get if I put records up for auction?

another thing to note is that I have been dabbling in selling a few records on ebay again (stuff I sell on LP) and LP has been outperforming Ebay. the only fee taken out is paypal's charges.

Thanks Virgil. That's bad ass that Limited Pressing doesn't take a cut.

Off topic, but any word on when we can get Sweet Saint Me?

i'm announcing the pre-order in a bit and it will come with an instant download so everyone can enjoy it before two cow comes to town.

What I don't understand is that when A Wilhelm Scream's Mute Print was initially released I tried to buy a copy from the VC store but the supposed 5 copies available went super quick so I couldn't get one (I was able to add it to my cart but it error-ed out when I went to checkout). I eventually nabbed one off ebay but I'm confused why I keep seeing copies listed here when they were supposedly sold out. Sorry to jump in yer shit, Virgil, but I am curious :/

What I don't understand is that when A Wilhelm Scream's Mute Print was initially released I tried to buy a copy from the VC store but the supposed 5 copies available went super quick so I couldn't get one (I was able to add it to my cart but it error-ed out when I went to checkout). I eventually nabbed one off ebay but I'm confused why I keep seeing copies listed here when they were supposedly sold out. Sorry to jump in yer shit, Virgil, but I am curious :/

the pre-order was posted before we knew the final counts of the pressing; the plant pressed a handful more of the black than we initially ordered. Those are the copies I have been posting.

the pre-order was posted before we knew the final counts of the pressing; the plant pressed a handful more of the black than we initially ordered. Those are the copies I have been posting.

Well that makes sense... I'm not bitter or anything :P