The Tallest Man On Earth new EP

absolutely confirm. I don't think there any things left to compare him to Dylan now though. Anybody going to the 9:30 show this sunday?? Hearing him through arguably the best sound system in DC is going to be awesome.

This was the first thing I heard by him and immediately thought Dylan. Though I'm sure Pitchfork has been saying that since the demos.

absolutely confirm. I don't think there any things left to compare him to Dylan now though. Anybody going to the 9:30 show this sunday?? Hearing him through arguably the best sound system in DC is going to be awesome.

This was the first thing I heard by him and immediately thought Dylan. Though I'm sure Pitchfork has been saying that since the demos.

Actually, Pitchfork didn't seem to get a boner for him until after his first record came out. I preordered it. I win.

I was able to listen to this one time through last night but none of the songs (besides the second track with the electric guitar) really grabbed me. Although, I wouldn't expect them to. I didn't really get into The Wild Hunt until I listened to it a few times and now I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite albums from this year.

I was super bummed that I didn't get to the Pitchfork Festival in time to see him play. Although I did get to see Broken Social Scene and they rocked my face off so that kind of made up for it. I'll be lucky if he ever plays a show in Ohio... let alone Columbus.

Actually, Pitchfork didn't seem to get a boner for him until after his first record came out. I preordered it. I win.

I'd give you a 5.8

• 2 weeks later...