PO: Hour of the Wolf: Power of the Wolf

"Hour of the Wolf have announced plans to reissue their discography through Think Fast! Records in the form of two collections. The first volume, Decompositions Vol. 1, is due out on November 9, 2010 and will feature the band's 2006 EP Power of the Wolf, one new song and a selection of unidentified covers. It'll be the first time any of these songs have been released on vinyl. "

[image]

Clear/dark blue swirl /200

Red/yellow split /300

Order here:

http://www.webstore.thinkfastrecords.com/artist/hour-of-the-wolf

• 1 month later...
Whoa what's that below Obsolete? I thought I had a complete HOTW collection! Damn.

It's the pre-order silk screened cover for Obsolete. Only 50 were made and mailed out. I was really hoping to be one of the lucky ones who got the test press when I ordered the package. Can't complain though.

Also I'm pretty sure there is a sound and fury cover for the split. I think the poly bags were screened. I've only seen one on ebay and that was a while ago. But the band told me I had a complete collection via twitter so I'll just go with that!

This turned out sounding awesome! I think POTW was recorded in the analog domain, so it was made to be on vinyl. I LOVED this album when it first came out and it's really nice to hear it over a good vinyl system.

Pretty sure all their stuff has been recorded analog, it definitely sounds great on vinyl