shipping vinyl thru paypal

you dont have to buy labels. you can print with normal paper - just dont tape over the barcode itself. ive shipped with paypal labels. it is a million times more convenient (you dont even have to wait in line at the post office, just drop it off and go) and the shipping cost comes straight out of your paypal. plus, you get delivery confirmation for only .17 cents (or free if you ship priority).

Sorry to drive away from this dudes awesomeness of a thread. But why not tape over the barcode? I've done it for probably about 900 packages and never had a problem. Just living in florida, I know things get crazy wet randomly with hurricances and such, so I try to keep the label from smearing if it gets wet. I use a thin type of tape, so Maybe its okay? or is it just "paypal" labels?

the post office told me sometimes it screws up the barcode scanner from scanning it, so I usually just tape around it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to drive away from this dudes awesomeness of a thread. But why not tape over the barcode? I've done it for probably about 900 packages and never had a problem. Just living in florida, I know things get crazy wet randomly with hurricances and such, so I try to keep the label from smearing if it gets wet. I use a thin type of tape, so Maybe its okay? or is it just "paypal" labels?

the post office told me sometimes it screws up the barcode scanner from scanning it, so I usually just tape around it.

hmm, I may have to ask them about this next time I do a drop off. I can see how it would mess with a scanner.

I usually get package from usps and the labels have drops of water on it and the ink smears alot, luckily my postal dude knows me pretty well so they usually get to me. But I guess its something for me to look into

hmm, I may have to ask them about this next time I do a drop off. I can see how it would mess with a scanner.

I usually get package from usps and the labels have drops of water on it and the ink smears alot, luckily my postal dude knows me pretty well so they usually get to me. But I guess its something for me to look into

yeah I used to tape over them, ultimately I think it's bullshit and either way it'll work, i just got into the habit of not taping over them