Final Pink Lincolns show ever..farewell!, Nov 6th

Nov 6th

State Theater

located at 687 Central Ave. St. Petersburg, FL.

Last ever Pink Lincolns show with their good friend The Gotohells, Rat Cafeteria, Psyco Tribe, and a couple others

Last chance to ever see these guys live. This will be an insane show. If you have ever seen em before, this will be multiplied by 10 with the energy at this show.

If you have a chance to listen to any old Rat Cafeteria certainly do so. If you like old school No Idea style bands, these guys are top notch. They reformed just recently, and wer're re-pressing some old material, and getting their full length out around March or April.

Yeah I'm kind of bummed about the Lincolns as well. I haven't really talked to those guys in a several months, it's a shame they couldn't do a final tour :( but jeez those guys are getting old, and have stuck it out for a long run!

Chris will always be fronting the Spears, they are working on a new record, I am guessing will be out probably late 2011. Next best thing, to the Lincolns!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to bump this thread... Show is tomorrow and i believe it will be a fund raiser for Richard Knowinski's wife (we has the guy that started stiff pole records and passed away in july).

There was a pretty good article on stiff pole records this morning in the Tampa Tribune.

I think it is the Pink Lincolns, No Fraud, GoToHells, and i heard something that the spears might play some songs too. i dont know but it should be fun.

Just wanted to bump this thread... Show is tomorrow and i believe it will be a fund raiser for Richard Knowinski's wife (we has the guy that started stiff pole records and passed away in july).

There was a pretty good article on stiff pole records this morning in the Tampa Tribune.

I think it is the Pink Lincolns, No Fraud, GoToHells, and i heard something that the spears might play some songs too. i dont know but it should be fun.

do you have a link to the article?

Talked to Chris today, this is indeed their last show ever. As he put it, "we'll finally have some closure". The only reason they are even playing this is out of respect to Stiff.

So yeah, if you can make it tonight deffinitely go, they put on probably the best show I've seen, as far as raw, furious punk rock, and this will be the last one:(