Scion A/V singles

For those curious, here's the complete list of what's out there. No clue as to pressing info or anything.

Jack Oblivian & the Tennessee Tearjerkers / Mannequin Men

the Spits / Dan Melchior

Black Lips / Pierced Arrows

the Dirtbombs / Davila 666

Kid Congo Powers & the Pink Monkey Birds / Hunx & His Punx

Oblivians / Andre Eithier

Cheap Time / Bad Sports

Bad Lupo Grande

At the Garage Fest, they had a CD in the gift bags that had all the splits on it. They also had three of the splits, if you were willing to search around.

shit. i just thought the oblivians one was the only one available at garagefest. didn't think to look around. also, don't think i had a spits cd. did you end up going to their secret show, nick?

No. It was too late and too cold, and I had to have the wife come pick me up so I didn't freeze to death.

ugh the cold was unbearable at the end. i was inside the granada for the last three bands because i didn't feel like running all over so i caught hunx, the clean and then the beginning of the oblivians. then we were so tired we just decided to wrap it up and go back to kc, but not before sitting in the car shivering for five minutes waiting for it to heat up.