Photos: Drag the River "Closed" on the presses

Guest admin1338560633

United Records recently posted photos of Drag the River's "Closed" on the presses. If you didn't see it on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/unitedrecordpressing , I figured I'd share it with you here. It is looking very likely that I will have these records in hand by Friday; if that does in fact happen, they will start shipping on Friday and I will do my best to get them all out. Thanks United.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Nice!

I got a tour of Erika Records plant last Friday while picking up some records. The owner, Liz, is the nicest lady ever. I went to their old plant before they moved to a new/bigger one and this new one is amazing. It about 5-10 times bigger than the old one. They are making some great looking records over there. It was really cool to tour the plant.

is this a new DTR LP? I havent followed the band in a little bit of time

this is probably most people's favorite drag the river albums; I am in the process of putting all of their older records on vinyl.

I forgot this was pressed on Gold as well... I was thinking that this was a really poor interpretation of Whiskey color!

that would be a terrible whiskey color.

is this a new DTR LP? I havent followed the band in a little bit of time

this is probably most people's favorite drag the river albums; I am in the process of putting all of their older records on vinyl.

really? i guess i'm not most people...

i always thought the production sapped a lot of energy out of those songs somehow. i liked the songs a lot live. actually i was kinda bummed on that one when it came out b/c i was super into Hobo's Demos. i didn't get into it more until after i had seen them live playing those songs.

i always give people 'live @ the starlight' to get them into DTR.

i prob like Esta Loco the best overall...but i think i like that whole lineup/era of DTR the best...

really? i guess i'm not most people...

i always thought the production sapped a lot of energy out of those songs somehow. i liked the songs a lot live. actually i was kinda bummed on that one when it came out b/c i was super into Hobo's Demos. i didn't get into it more until after i had seen them live playing those songs.

i always give people 'live @ the starlight' to get them into DTR.

i prob like Esta Loco the best overall...but i think i like that whole lineup/era of DTR the best...

it has some of my favorite Drag the River songs, but I agree, at the time, I did not like it as much as Hobo's, but as time went on, it really got me. You can't live this way is my favorite now, but i celebrate their entire catalog.

• 2 weeks later...