Free Download: Frank Turner live at Illegal Pete’s

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Free Download: Frank Turner live at Illegal Pete's, 2010-10-16 [thats the thing about that]

http://thatsthethingaboutthat.blogspot.com/2010/10/frank-turner-live-at-illegal-petes-2010.html

For those of you who attended this 2nd Eat and Greet at Illegal Pete's, you know just how incredible this performance was. For those of you who weren't there, you now have an opportunity to experience this great show. A friend of ours, James Freeman, recorded the performance and has posted it on his blog for free download. I'm not sure how long the download will be available so I suggest you download it sooner than later. The entire set was spectacular, but I was really stoked that he took my request to play "Thunder Road" which he recorded for our Under the Influence with Austin Lucas. I hope everyone enjoys this. Thanks James for recording it and thanks to all who attended it.

if you look around a lot, james has recorded a number of suburban home acts including drag the river, chad price, jon snodgrass, two cow garage, tim barry, and lots more. we will be giving a "best of" 15th anniversary live recording with songs from all of the suburban home bands. James is a pretty rad dude for putting all this work into something just to share with others.