[image]

J. Bannon

Collapse: Green Edition

Limited Silkscreened Print

$40.00

Dimensions: 36"W X 12"H

Material: French Glo-Tone Green Light

Edition of 100

"Collapse" was created for use in the Killing The Dream "Lucky Me" album. It is a new rendition of a piece that I created for the band previously, now adding new visual elements to give new life to the final piece. Measuring in at a finished size of 36"W X 12"H, the piece was created using a variety of media, including broken glass, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. These various medias bring a unique feel to the work unlike anything else out there.

The Green Edition of this silkscreened print is limited to a sellable 100 copies, all hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

[image]

J. Bannon

Collapse: Blue Edition

$40.00

Material: French Glo-Tone Blue Light

Edition of 100

"Collapse" was created for use in the Killing The Dream "Lucky Me" album. It is a new rendition of a piece that I created for them previously, adding new visual elements to give new life to the piece. Measuring in at a finished size of 36"W X 12"H, the piece was created using a variety of media, broken glass, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. These various medias bring a unique feel to the work unlike anything else out there.

This Blue Edition of this silkscreened print is limited to a sellable 100 copies, all hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

[image]

J. Bannon

Collapse: Yellow Edition

$40.00

Material: French Glo-Tone Shocking Yellow

Edition of 100

"Collapse" was created for use in the Killing The Dream "Lucky Me" album. It is a new rendition of a piece that I created for them previously, adding new visual elements to give new life to the piece. Measuring in at a finished size of 36"W X 12"H, the piece was created using a variety of media, broken glass, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. These various medias bring a unique feel to the work unlike anything else out there.

This Yellow Edition of this silkscreened print is limited to a sellable 100 copies, all hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

[image]

[image]

J. Bannon

Wretched World

Limited Giclee Print

$150.00

Dimensions: 36"W X 19"H

Material: Archival paper stock

Edition of 50

"Wretched World" piece created for use in the Converge album, "Axe To Fall". Measuring in at a massive finished size of 36"W X 19"H, the piece was created using a variety of media including gouache, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. These various medias bring a unique feel to the work unlike anything else out there.

Presented as a Museum quality Giclee print, outputted on an Archival paper stock, limited edition of 50.

Each Giclee print is hand signed, numbered, and embossed by the artist.

Important Note: All Giclee prints are made specifically to order for each customer.

Because of this, please allow for an additional 7-10 business days for these order to be fulfilled.

[image]

[image]

J. Bannon

Damages

Limited Giclee Print

$150.00

Dimensions: 36"W X 19"H

Material: Archival paper stock

Edition of 50

"Damages" piece created for use in the Converge album, "Axe To Fall". Measuring in at a massive finished size of 36"W X 19"H, the piece was created using a variety of media including gouache, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. These various medias bring a unique feel to the work unlike anything else out there.

Presented as a Museum quality Giclee print, outputted on an Archival paper stock, limited edition of 50.

Each Giclee print is hand signed, numbered, and embossed by the artist.

Important Note: All Giclee prints are made specifically to order for each customer.

Because of this, please allow for an additional 7-10 business days for these order to be fulfilled.

http://www.jacobbannon.com/possess/

Thanks guys -

Sizing, etc:

I've been trying to keep things in dimension to be reasonable. For example, this new crop of projects has a width of 36 inches. Even if you don't permanently frame them right away, you can always use a standard poster frame to keep it safe for awhile. Personally I have a ton of unframed pieces that I've done that with in the past.

Thanks everyone.

-J.

I really appreciate sticking to 36", because I can put the ones I don't frame in a portfolio. For some your older prints that are over 36", they have to go in my flat file, which isn't that big of a deal, but it's easier to display and thumb through a portfolio case. And another plus for even dimensions is there are standard frames that can fit these (or be matted out to fit) which also helps, because custom framing is pricey. Poseidon and the Sea Beast are too big to even fit in the flat file, so they are the next to be framed. For artistic reasons, I can understand going for unique dimensions some of the time.

I really appreciate sticking to 36", because I can put the ones I don't frame in a portfolio. For some your older prints that are over 36", they have to go in my flat file, which isn't that big of a deal, but it's easier to display and thumb through a portfolio case. And another plus for even dimensions is there are standard frames that can fit these (or be matted out to fit) which also helps, because custom framing is pricey. Poseidon and the Sea Beast are too big to even fit in the flat file, so they are the next to be framed. For artistic reasons, I can understand going for unique dimensions some of the time.

Thanks.

I just enjoy making big things, so I've had to real that in a bit recently. Glad you are enjoying the work.

-J.

I love all of Jake's art but I simply can't afford to drop $40 on a decoration. I'm always a little sad when these go up for sale but it's still a treat getting to see the images at all.

That give me an idea.... Jake, ever consider making an art book? Something cataloging your work.

A variety of things are in the works.

2010 has been a productive year, but I want 2011 to be even more so.

-J.

That give me an idea.... Jake, ever consider making an art book? Something cataloging your work.

A variety of things are in the works.

2010 has been a productive year, but I want 2011 to be even more so.

-J.

You are going to kill us if next year is even more productive. I probably placed more order with Deathwish than any other label this year.

• 2 weeks later...