imaginations

Do any of you guys ever let your imagination get the best of you? late at night I always expect to look out the window and see some creepy guy staring at me or turn the corner in my house and have someone attack me. there are other stupid things that imagine happening too, but that is all I feel like typing right now. But I always feel stupid while I am imagining these things, but at the same time I am so creeped out by the fact that someone could be in my house about to get me. Maybe it's just too many scary movies and books

Oh yea. Yesterday I went to my garage to get a water, because now that outside gets to below zero, my garage is now a refrigerator. Well we have this rack of jackets towards the back of our garage and I was going towards the rack to get a water, and I didn't turn the light on because I was gonna be in and out so as I'm going I imagined someone jumped out from the rack and running towards me. Freaked me out so while I imagined him I made it so that as I was closing the door he ran his face right into it. I have these weird things all the time. So yes, I do let it get the best of me.

im usually good unless i watch something late at night/right before i go to sleep...

same. i am legend freaked me out the night i saw it.

lots of times if i get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, i don't like to look in the mirror after washing my hands. because i swear something is standing behind me.

the men's room at the community radio station i host a show at is the most frightening thing ever. half the lights work, it looks like a set for a "saw" movie, and there's a shady-looking closet right by the urinals and i'm always certain an axe murderer is going to pop out of there and destroy me.

whenever i get home late i always expect my parents and siblings to be dead in various ways around my house like in scream or some weird slasher flick. i actually put my mattress on the floor because i was afraid that there would be something/someone under the bed. i take pills for my paranoia, its normally really a lot worse.

EDIT: but honestly, if you think about it, what are the chances of getting murdered?

EDIT #2: actually i know this TRUE STORY of a girl who woke up in the middle of the night to her roommate stabbing her with a knife. the roommate murdered the poor girl because she (the murderer) was in love with the girl and didn't want her (the girl) to be with anyone else. crazy shit.

There's a little beat up (almost falling down) wooden shed to the side of my house, and if I ever get home really late and it's pitch black outside, I always imagine one of two things: either there is a man with an ax inside waiting for me to get out of my car, or there is a bum inside. Both thoughts equally scare me.

EDIT #2: actually i know this TRUE STORY of a girl who woke up in the middle of the night to her roommate stabbing her with a knife. the roommate murdered the poor girl because she (the murderer) was in love with the girl and didn't want her (the girl) to be with anyone else. crazy shit.

That's fucked up.