comeback kid tour that actually rules!

doors at 6, show starts at 7. it takes less than 2 hours, almost 1 1/2 hours to get to where the show is at from cleveland. I've made it from Edinboro to Cleveland in 1 hour before, going around 75 on average.

cancer bats will draw WAY more people than CIS will in my area. a.) im 2 hours from buffalo, b.) im 3 hours from Canada, c.) im also a sexy man. its nothing against CIS, just where Erie is located geographically located to where the bands are from.

doors at 6, show starts at 7. it takes less than 2 hours, almost 1 1/2 hours to get to where the show is at from cleveland. I've made it from Edinboro to Cleveland in 1 hour before, going around 75 on average.

I work until at least 6 every night, usually 6:30/7. Assuming I get out of the office right at 6 and don't go home, I'll still end up missing the first band and maybe CIS, too.

i guess hometown crowds would make a difference....CIS is just infinitely bigger from what ive seen, we arent even getting cancer bats here anymore

werent they just there with gallows and this is hell?

i dont agree that CIS is infintely bigger than cancer bats.

well, yeah...but i wasnt there, haha

and i said "from what ive seen" - like you said, they are bigger than CIS up there....but cancer bats arent a big draw down here at all, i saw them once where there were maybe 10-15 kids watching their set