label folks: advice on non-Paypal Shipping Systems

Hey label people,

Is anyone else having a hard time getting the Paypal MultiOrder shipping Tool to work? I keep getting an error message when I try to print more than one label at a time and now I can't even get one to print...so does anyone on here use Endecia or a Pitney Bowes Machine/Service?

What others are out there? Are they worth the extra fees to use them?

Please let me know if you have experience with the above or any other services.

thanks!

-justin.

I use endicia. The only major problem I have with it is shipping to the UK. the destination needs to be more specified so I just send those separate. I just like the organization and the tracking mainly. I've used pitney and didnt really dig it much. endicia can get kind of annoying as im sure there are much easier programs to operate and save time

I use Stamps.com for most of my shipping; it's pretty easy to use (but you have to have PC), but it does cost $15.95 per month. With the Limited Pressing store I have, it is easy to just copy and paste the address/email into stamps.com and print out the shipping.

I like the Paypal MOS, but it only keeps 100 orders in at a time so if you have more than that many orders, it is kind of a pain.