new records for sale at count your lucky stars!

hey everyone!

just letting everyone know that we have a bunch of new releases at count your lucky stars (www.cylsrecords.com), including:

Joie De Vivre "The North End" 12" LP on orange or black

Empire! Empire!/Into It. Over It. split 7" on clear, white, or black

The Reptilian "Full Health" 10" on black

Football, etc. 7" on black

Into It. Over It./Pswingset split 7" on black, yellow, or rootbeer

and Mountains for Clouds "Some People Buy Scenery Like This" CD ep

Our store has a lot of pretty pictures of the vinyl too. We also still have Moving Mountains, Benton Falls, and Empire! Empire! 2xLP's! Hooray!

hey cyls, i've tried contacting you about wholesale or trading for some of your records. no reply. do you not like selling multiple records at once?

we, in fact, hate selling records at all! i kid, i kid...

but, to be honest with you, i do not recall an e-mail of said nature!

maybe it was mislabeled as spam? at any rate, i am going to pm you and we can go from there :)

When is the snowing full length coming out? I heard late 2010! has that been pushed back?

ummmm, yeah, let's say early 2011 at this point. the album is done, it's amazing but still in the mixing/mastering phase.

Nice will have to check out the Empire Empire split as well as the Football, etc 7"

love this stuff!

:) thanks!

My Joie de Vivire pre-order arrived the other day. Happy to finally give it and Moving Mountains a spin!

[image]

yay! those are awesome pictures, btw :)

keith (?):

do you have an estimate on when the football etc LP will be done/pressed? and is when the sea becomes a giant gonna be pressed on vinyl this upcoming year?

football, etc are just working on their art. once that is done, then we should be good to send everything to the plant. sometime early next year at this point.

as for when the sea became a giant, i hope it gets done this year. it's a bit harder for us to get to that, honestly, because it's our band, and almost any other project takes precedence. when it is done, though, it will be remixed and remastered. :)