want Portugal The Man **GERMAN** pressings ONLY

mauledbyabear

i'm ONLY looking for the GERMAN IMPORT versions of Portugal The Man's Satanic Satanists, Church Mouth and Waiter You Vultures. any color will do. let me know if you haver any of that stuff and if youre willing to let them go. once again, only the GERMAN pressings.

edit - no longer need the Fake Problems records.

second edit - since multiple people CAN'T read i am only looking for the GERMAN DEFIANCE pressings of these records. i dont want to buy your US version of anything and i dont give a shit how much a US version of anything sold for on ebay.

The official Fake Problems store has copies of the Euro How Far Our Bodies Go for pretty cheap: http://kingsroadmerch.com/fake-problems/

thanks for that. they had all that stuff on their merch direct store, but after that went down with no response from merch direct or the band, i wondered where their webstore went to.

How about this:

Portugal the Man - Church Mouth - Defiance - 180g Black German Import w/ CD

Portugal the Man - Church Mouth - Defiance - Black German Import /250

Portugal the Man - Church Mouth - Defiance - Grey German Import /500

Portugal the Man - Church Mouth - Defiance - Red German Import /500

Portugal the Man - The Satanic Satanist - Defiance - Lime Green German Import /500

Portugal the Man - The Satanic Satanist - Defiance - Orange German Import /500

Portugal the Man - The Satanic Satanist - Defiance - Purple German Import /500

Portugal the Man - Waiter: "You, Vultures!" - Defiance - Green German Import /500

Portugal the Man - Waiter: "You, Vultures!" - Defiance - Red German Import /500

Make an offer, if youre gonna be such a douche.

I'm pretty sure it was about $40 total for the Church Mouth I got from inandout.de

That's a great price for any version of any P.TM record these days...which fourfourtwo bought from me haha (thanks again!)

you have to severely search around to find any cheaper prices for the german import, though. I haven't bought anythig for a while from inandout, but if it is $25, then that could be your best bet. Good luck!