HisDayHasCome - 10" preorder, GREAT (pop)punk

tylerrtv

• 4 weeks later...

So I get my record in the mail the other day. It was packaged in a padded envelope with no cardboard? I'm sorry but, I feel that is just really beat. The corners were all bent when I opened it up. Order some LP mailers from Uline or Bags Unlimited or at least reinforce the envelope if that's how you plan on shipping them out. I'm a little bummed that Either/Or didn't think about this at all.

let me get a hold of the band and see if they will let me carry some in my store and since they are relatively close i could go and pick them up. and package these the right way.

what is your store?

robbed.the.bank RECORDS it is my label/distro, it can be found here: http://robbedthebank.storenvy.com/

Also, just talked to the band and they are going to try and get me some copies to carry.

So I get my record in the mail the other day. It was packaged in a padded envelope with no cardboard? I'm sorry but, I feel that is just really beat. The corners were all bent when I opened it up. Order some LP mailers from Uline or Bags Unlimited or at least reinforce the envelope if that's how you plan on shipping them out. I'm a little bummed that Either/Or didn't think about this at all.

Same here...was not to pleased with how it was shipped

• 3 weeks later...

My Apologizes to everyone who had their sleeve messed up in shipping. I have been informed that they were not shipped properly. Its upsetting to hear this, especially for me.

I'm having a word with the gentlemen who shipped the records out.

So thank you to everyone who has purchased the record, it means everything to us. And to anyone who is interested in getting the record, just email me at [email protected] and i can insure you that it will be shipped properly.

Thanks everyone! Hope to see some of you out at a show sometime!!

-Chris