Brand New Deja vs. YFW value

i doubt they will press deja again. at least not for a long time

When I saw BN play in good 'ol Jersey at Vintage Vinyl, my friend and I talked to Mike Sapone for a good hour before we realized it was him haha...anyway, he did tell us they were hoping to repress everything at different times, but this was back when Daisy just released. Overall, he was a super chill, humble, and respectful guy. I'll see if I can contact the guy through my contacts and find out whatever info is possible.

It might take a year, but I doubt anything will have changed from now until then haha

this MAY be true. but he could probably press 4000, charge 25 a pop, and sell out before the pre order was up.

im not saying thats how he has made out in the past, or saying anything bad about him or anything... just saying this release would be on a completely different level

no. it IS true. less copies were pressed of devil and god and its still not sold out months later. and there will be plenty of people who would refuse to pay 25 for a single lp. your ass must be hurting from pulling such an outrageous price from it. and sell out before the pre order is up?? how is that even possible?? trying to support your case with completely illogical and irrational variables definitely helps make it.

this MAY be true. but he could probably press 4000, charge 25 a pop, and sell out before the pre order was up.

im not saying thats how he has made out in the past, or saying anything bad about him or anything... just saying this release would be on a completely different level

no. it IS true. less copies were pressed of devil and god and its still not sold out months later. and there will be plenty of people who would refuse to pay 25 for a single lp. your ass must be hurting from pulling such an outrageous price from it. and sell out before the pre order is up?? how is that even possible?? trying to support your case with completely illogical and irrational variables definitely helps make it.

wow, take yourself a little more serious there partner.

im not pressing the record, so i dont give a shit. im just talking!

also, speaking of a 2nd pressing, what do you think the chances are of 53 (so far, in various different auctions, and im sure more to come) were found in storage after 10 years? lol. not that it doesn't happen, its just funny

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140479858016&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT