Anxiety/Depression Question

riddle350

So I've been suffering from major anxiety and depression recently. It's something I've always had on and off but it's been the worst that it's been in years recently. For those of you that have to deal with this stuff what helps you to shake it and to get a clear head. I would really like to not take medication if possible.

I've posted about this a few times. I had it bad my whole life. Finally got really bad like a year and a half ago give or take. I ended up going to the doctor, which I never, ever do. I was put on a mood stabilizer and given Klonopin for my anxiety. The mood stabilizer did what it promised. However I stopped taking it after a few months. The Klonopin did wonders for my anxiety though. I have stopped going and no longer get it, and haven't really needed it in a while. Now that I know it works I can find it if I need it which is still cheaper then the doctor visits.

Also I forgot to mention that it was so bad I couldn't sleep at night. I cant smoke because of my job so for like 2 months I ended up taking nyquil every night. Right before I finally gave in to going to the doctor, I was taking a shot of nyquil followed by a shot of jager. I would repeat until I was out. I did this every night for a few weeks. Went through bottle after bottle of the stuff. Terrible.

So I've been suffering from major anxiety and depression recently. It's something I've always had on and off but it's been the worst that it's been in years recently. For those of you that have to deal with this stuff what helps you to shake it and to get a clear head. I would really like to not take medication if possible.

I have had panic-attacks for nearly a year and it was bloody horrible. then i was treated with light. red, green, blue and stuff like that. well, i was open to everything and thought "he who heals - is correct". and YES...i am cured - never have problems in a crowd, eating with lots of people, stress or stuff like that....it is strange...very and maybe it doesn`t works for you, but if it doesn`t work you swallow at least NO pills or other chemical food-bombs.

if you want, contact me for more info.

cheers

i take trazodone to fall asleep sometimes, usually just smoke. i had a major breakdown a few years ago and took meds for a while, worst time of my life. i got off that after a few months and starting smoking again, never looked back. still, winter always gets the worst of me i'm already ready for spring.

Working out or taking a nice walk works for me when I get some anxiety building up. I don't have anxiety as a constant problem (like some of the people posting in here, whom I feel horrible for) but I definitely have it to a certain degree. I've just tried to keep myself occupied, and working out helps to relieve stress. Anything that makes you feel good. Watching a funny movie and eating a slice of pizza or something. The more you try to get out of the mindset of being anxious or depressed and do something that you legitimately enjoy, I find the quicker it'll pass.