Chaos in Tejas 2011 Lineup (update 5/19)

• 1 month later...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Tickets for Friday at Emos, Saturday at Red 7, and Sunday at Mohawk. May still get tickets for a Saturday show. Not sure if i want to see Nightbirds at Beerland or Tragedy at Emos. Most likely Tragedy since Nightbirds is Saturday night or Sunday..

Good times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dillinger Escape Plan is now playing a show at the Beauty Bar during Chaos in Tejas.. Timmy just keeps upping the fest this year.. fuck!! I still need to buy 3 more tickets too. ugh.. I want to see No Statik so bad now. and Asta Kask

see first page for full lineup... or at least up to date one. Everyone sux for skipping this fest.

Is the dillinger escape plan free? I was looking at the schedule and all the shows at the beauty bar are free.

this one they are charging. probably not much though.

Oh alright. Either way, i'm still trying to get funds to go to some of these shows. Not a for sure thing right now though.

• 2 weeks later...

So since Killing Joke canceled and a few others. Their slot has been replaced by oh... i dont know.. THE CRO-MAGS. Capitalist Casualties have been added to the Baroness show on Sunday to replace Seein' Red. Still a few more bands to be added before the Chaos starts. I wonder who they are gettng to replace LARM.

Shit will be epic.

So who's coming besides Alan, Amber, and I? don't tell me we're the only 3 on here that are going. ugh

Guest errolwest

due to circumstances

(namely me getting ripped off for 600 dollars)

i wont be able to go. i have never felt such a combination of irateness, frustration, and sorrow.

:'(