Mall'd to Death- Can't Make a Living - ON SALE! Or Free!

xgrantx

i dig it. i liked the cd i got from Extreme Noise. i should have gone to Memory Lanes for the record release but meh, i hate monday shows. i'm sure i'll catch them around eventually.

my only beef is it being a one sided LP. could definitely have used the b-side for more length/spreading out. maybe EP one side and live songs the other side, i know there wasn't that much from Radio K though. i'm always bummed by a completely blank side of vinyl on any release. did you ever think of doing anything on that blank side? screen print or something?

i dig it. i liked the cd i got from Extreme Noise. i should have gone to Memory Lanes for the record release but meh, i hate monday shows. i'm sure i'll catch them around eventually.

my only beef is it being a one sided LP. could definitely have used the b-side for more length/spreading out. maybe EP one side and live songs the other side, i know there wasn't that much from Radio K though. i'm always bummed by a completely blank side of vinyl on any release. did you ever think of doing anything on that blank side? screen print or something?

you're supposed to snort cocaine off of it. duh.

you're supposed to snort cocaine off of it. duh.

the sXe cat does NOT approve of this usage. ;)

ha. Yeah. We first considered a 7" but then we added the Radio K songs and bumped it up to a one-sided 12". Even with it all on one side it isn't squished to affect sound quality. We did save a little money on the plate and lacquer mastering which I passed on in the cost of the record.

I did consider a screenprint. I've done some tshirt/patch screenprinting and I am using some of my extra MTD records to practice screening on records. I am building a set up to screen on records for future one-sided releases.

ha. Yeah. We first considered a 7" but then we added the Radio K songs and bumped it up to a one-sided 12". Even with it all on one side it isn't squished to affect sound quality. We did save a little money on the plate and lacquer mastering which I passed on in the cost of the record.

I did consider a screenprint. I've done some tshirt/patch screenprinting and I am using some of my extra MTD records to practice screening on records. I am building a set up to screen on records for future one-sided releases.

nice. i thought it sounded really good for being one-sided. just was curious if you ever had ever considered something for that side before it was released. still a full enough record for the price.

Distro update:

The Brokedowns - New Brains for Everyone LP

Sister Kisser - Vipers LP

Only Thunder/Esprit De Corps Split 7"

The Brokedowns/Turkish Techno split 7"

Dangerous Intersections Vol.6 7" Manix Humanoids Taxpayers

Dangerous Intersections Vol.5 7" Shang-A-Lang Andrew Jackson Jihad + 2

And I put up the last of the blue copies in the store. Just a few left. Thanks everyone!

Distro update:

Rumspringer - Empty Towers LP

Rumspringer - ST 10"

Turkish Techno / Troublemake split 7"

New Creases - About Last Night... 7"

House Boat - Processing Complaints 7"

Rumspringer / Sleep Like a Log split 7"

Instilled - Unfinished Business 7"

Dead Hearts - A Death in the Family 7"

Gray Ghost - ST 10"

Dolarhyde "S/T" LP white vinyl

And I have 2 copies left of Most Precious Blood's Merciless before it is OOP and 3 copies of Mall'd to Death on blue vinyl.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

New contest!! up at Punknews.org and I think they will have a stream with the vinyl bonus tracks up soon.

You can enter over here:

http://www.punknews.org/article/42373

I'd love to send some prizes to folks on the boards I crawl.

-Grant

Blue is sold out from me but I still have Gold and Black and a bunch of other great stuff in the distro.

• 3 weeks later...

Just another few days on the above mentioned test press contest at PUNKNEWS. They also have a stream of the album too.

http://www.punknews.org/article/42373

Don't forget to enter.

A few gold copies are still left in my store on limited pressing as well as a ton of good distro'd stuff.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedpressing.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This LP came out a couple years ago (and is great by the way!) but has been sitting around for a while.  They have just released their second 7" on It's Alive records this week, so we have decided to  make this cheap to move some of these out of the way.  You can get this on orange or black vinyl for 4.75 for a one sided LP.  You can get a free copy with a purchase of 25 dollars or more for the next little while (must include an LP already).

You can stream the LP here:  http://malldtodeath.bandcamp.com/

and stream their first 7" on It's Alive here:  http://www.punknews.org/bands/malldtodeath

Check out their new 7"  here:  http://www.itsaliverecords.com/releases73.htm