this time last year...

No offense at all, and I would have said it a bit nicer, but me neither. All way too obvious! Reminds me of a leader of a cult or something.

i asked for it for christmas, because my parents weren't doing too well financially, and i knew i was going to be spending that much money with the store in the coming year.

i don't follow your logic.

i asked for it for christmas, because my parents weren't doing too well financially, and i knew i was going to be spending that much money with the store in the coming year.

Well, see, his parents didn't have much money. So instead of helping them out, he got them to buy into a $75 gift card scam that could possibly get him discounts on records.

Well, see, his parents didn't have much money. So instead of helping them out, he got them to buy into a $75 gift card scam that could possibly get him discounts on records.

i get it now. it was obviously the only logical thing to do in that scenario! so nice to see kids helping out their parents these days. giving back and whatnot. and virgil, as always, helps to facilitate this giving back.

I don't get people that were like "he was always a good guy". bullshit. there were countless threads on vlv dealing solely with calling this dude out for being a pyramid scheming mother fucker. I don't get how shitty taste in records led so many people to this dumb-ass assumption, but come on.

1000 dollars to get every record ever put out? think that out for thirty seconds and explain why that's a fucking stupid idea. now think to yourself "would any company that's doing well ever, EVER do this?"

i get it now. it was obviously the only logical thing to do in that scenario! so nice to see kids helping out their parents these days. giving back and whatnot. and virgil, as always, helps to facilitate this giving back.

you got it!

i mean, isn't that how most people go about things?