What is a picture disc?

I'm a complete fuckbag. I'm all like, "dude this guys an idiot! He's new so I'm gonna talk shit to him. HEY BRO!! I TOTALLY JUST OWNED THIS GUY!!! YO BRO!! I MADE HIM LOOK STUPID!!! Yeah I totally called him stupid, c'mere let me suck your cock. Aw yeah I love the taste of your cock bro. Pass me that peanut oil I want you inside me bro.

FYP

its really fucking sad that youre apparently 30 years old and spend your time doing this, taking the time and effort to think of some half witted, infantile response. its hilarious that you take the internet so seriously that you feel the need to quote someone elses post, alter it with words and phrases like go suck cock and the sort, which is middle school antics coming from a fucking 30 year old. i hope when you look in the mirror at your 30-year old self you don't regret how you've spent your life thus far. meanwhile i revel in the fact that you pay so much attention to my childish antics that you have such a problem with, and in return stoop to my level.

its really fucking sad [...] its hilarious that...

Didn't bother to read the rest, but really. Indecisive much?

You're probably one of the most bitter trolls I've seen on VC. Maybe even the internet, period. Just how terrible is your life? May I suggest trying to not be a dick, for just one day? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results.

its really fucking sad [...] its hilarious that...

Didn't bother to read the rest, but really. Indecisive much?

You're probably one of the most bitter trolls I've seen on VC. Maybe even the internet, period. Just how terrible is your life? May I suggest trying to not be a dick, for just one day? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results.

im still waiting to see the paperwork for the trademark on your name...