NEED RIDE: CIS last show to Buffalo area

mclz

Wait, I thought they already had their last show.

Yeah they did. Apparently something happen were not every one who had a ticket was able to get in. So they are doing 1 final show to honor all those people who had tickets and didn't get in. I think a few additional tickets were sold as well.

I'm a promoter in Buffalo. On the date of the original CIS final show I had Transit and Hostage Calm in Buffalo. They both had to drop because Transit got asked to play CIS's last show.

I had a Such Gold date coming up on 1/14. They canceled because they got asked to play this show lol.

Such Gold are friends of mine and said they'll bring me to this show as long as I can find a ride back.

I hope I can find someone to help me out!

Go with such gold on tour and we will meet up.

I don't understand?

I am going down to the show with Such Gold. But I need to be back in Buffalo for school on the 19th. They will be non stop touring for a few months. So I'm trying to hitch a ride back to Buffalo from the CIS show.

They already have a 9.5 hour drive to get to their show on 1/15 because they took this show in Long Island. Adding a stop in Buffalo onto the route would add another 3 hours to there drive.

Wait, I thought they already had their last show.

Yeah they did. Apparently something happen were not every one who had a ticket was able to get in.

They oversold the show to a ridiculous extent, I think me and my girl were the last one's to get in. Awesome fucking show though. I went to all three of their last shows but do not have the bills to drop to go to this one. Hope they don't have a different print than the last one.

Go with such gold on tour and we will meet up.

I don't understand?

I am going down to the show with Such Gold. But I need to be back in Buffalo for school on the 19th. They will be non stop touring for a few months. So I'm trying to hitch a ride back to Buffalo from the CIS show.

They already have a 9.5 hour drive to get to their show on 1/15 because they took this show in Long Island. Adding a stop in Buffalo onto the route would add another 3 hours to there drive.

I was saying go on tour with them for a month. I'm seeing Such Gold in Barrington, IL.

Isn't megabus only like $40 to get from NY to Buffalo?

Yeah, that's what I'll end up doing if I can't find a ride. Either that or ride with Such Gold to Pittsburgh and take a grey hound back. Same price, way shorter of a bus ride.

I was hoping to car pool with a group on people and throw in like half that for gas. I lost my job yesterday so I'm literally pinching pennies.