Free Chuck Ragan show- SoCal

ive been to about four or five shows there, all of them free. for all of them ive just walked in (sometimes getting ID checked, sometimes getting asked if i was there for the show and who i was there for) and walked right to the back for the show. hopefully will be there for this one, missed the one back in october

Adam, have you been to other free shows there? My roommates went to one where they said the only way to get in was to buy dinner to get a wristband or something. Is every free show like this?

The do have shows like that sometimes... usually for what they consider "bigger" acts.

The last time Chuck played you didn't need a wristband or anything. Most of their free shows are just walk in and watch the band.

I went on Friday nite. Caught about half of Chuck's set and he was great. Watched all of Lucero and they were awesome as well and watched about half of Social D's set and took off.

Chuck 8-815

Lucero 845-930

Social D 10-1130

Same here dude. Chuck and lucero were so good. My buddy who's a big social d fan said that set was a disappointment. We left right after they did "Bakersfield".

Got that screenprint that Lucero had too!