I just finished watching Freaks and Geeks

Sports Night was two seasons, but I still highly recommend it -- it's my all-time favorite television show. Aaron Sorkin (West Wing, Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip) created it and it barely lasted two seasons on ABC because it was too smart and fast-paced for most of America. Absolutely brilliant show.

More recently, I'd endorse The Office (BBC) and Extras, both created by Ricky Gervais. Each show lasted only two seasons and each season is only 6 episodes, so you can plow through 'em pretty quickly (I actually just did a BBC Office marathon today and just finished an hour ago).

entourage fucking rules too.

I love that show too.

Freaks and Geeks was one of the best shows on TV. I bought the super limited "year book" DVD box set. At least Judd Apatow and Paul Feig knew that they were going to be cancelled and had an ending for the show.

By the way, if you really like Freaks and Geeks, you should read Paul Feigs books: Kick Me and Superstud. Half that show was based on his life.

So, think next up, after Undeclared will be Sports Night. I liked Black Donnellys when it was on TV, so i might actually end up picking up the set. Like the Office and Extras, I started watching Spaced online, but, again, the site got shut down. I bought Stella the day it was released.

keep the suggestions coming. I'm making a list