03 - Chopsticks McVilla

04 - Fucking February

05 - Dead Boyfriend

06 - Mondays

07 - Milk Was A Bad Choice

08 - Fred's Slacks

09 - Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

10 - I'm Ice T

11 - Fuck You Guys (You're Out Of The Band)

12 - Really Really

13 - Debra McPrommyProm

14 - I Shit (You Not)

15 - Voce Tem Labios De Uma Galinha

16 - Good Morning, Sunshine

17 - Twenty Year Old Virgin

18 - Sunnyside Up

19 - Main Street, Flushing, USA

20 - The Worst Song Ever

21 - Chemical Sugar

22 - Ice Cream

23 - That Sorta Hot Pseudo White Trash Girl Who Used To Work At The Pool Hall

24 - Always? Never!

25 - Superfuzzbigmac

26 - (Un)Fortunately Gone

27 - Sara

28 - Today Is The Day We Are Getting Married

29 - Black Lung

30 - Headache - Girlfriend = Zero

31 - It All Went Wrong

I am not exactly sure what The Steinways are promising will never happen again, but if it has anything to do with making, playing, recording or releasing music, I hope they are proven to be liars someday! Listening to all of these songs collected from singles, splits, compilations and Grath's iPod made me remember why I loved them so much when they were still around - they made some of the most fun and fantastic pop punk music of the past decade! Promise It'll Never Happen Again collects remastered versions of every song ever released by The Steinways that didn't appear on either of their two full length ablums. Two tracks are being released for the first time, another was only available on a not-exactly-available-for-sale wedding gift 7" that only 150 copies of exist, and the first eleven are being made available in digital format (iTunes and the like, as well as download codes included with all copies of the LP) for the first time... officially anyway. If you missed the boat on The Steinways the first time around, this is the perfect place to start. For existing fans, it's a great way to remember how good you had it when they were still around.

Available from It's Alive Records here:

http://www.itsaliverecords.com/store.htm

And Don Giovanni Records here:

http://www.dongiovannirecords.com/store/

There will be copies available for purchase at the Don Giovanni Records showcase happening February 11th in Death By Audio in Brooklyn, NY

http://www.dongiovannirecords.com/store/release.php?r=330

All orders will ship not long after the showcase!

Listen to some of it and other spiffy Steinways records here:

http://thesteinways.bandcamp.com

• 3 weeks later...

If you are borderline as to area your camera's hot shoe is amid, argue your camera's user chiral. To arise the links of london jewelry camera to your beam assemblage via hot shoe, blooper your beam into the shoe and bind the caster to lock it into abode. Alternatively, a accompany adapter is a bracket that fastens to the tripod atrium links london and arises the beam. already you accept affixed the beam, ensure that your camera has adapted for its use. again, abide demography photographs as you commonly do.

If you are borderline as to area your camera's hot shoe is amid, argue your camera's user chiral. To arise the links of london jewelry camera to your beam assemblage via hot shoe, blooper your beam into the shoe and bind the caster to lock it into abode. Alternatively, a accompany adapter is a bracket that fastens to the tripod atrium links london and arises the beam. already you accept affixed the beam, ensure that your camera has adapted for its use. again, abide demography photographs as you commonly do.

Someone had to say it.

Typical Steinways fan.