New Evil Weevil Stuff(Spraynards/Sundials + more!)

Hey we just put up 3 new records and 2 tapes up. These are pre orders but should start shipping next week into the following week. But everything is in transit or here now.

First up is the Spraynard/Sundials split 7" this record is really cool. Spraynard put out a solid LP on Runner Up/If You Make It last year and are putting a new LP on Asian Man sometime this year. Sundials are one of my favorite current bands. That new LP is perfect and so are the songs on this split. That LP is out on Toxic Pop and Traffic Street. Go buy that too.

This is out 500. 100 on white and 400 on black.

Next up is Cousin Brian. These are my good friends from Philadelphia. They play awesome garage punk full of harmonies. Its cool. They've been playing a bunch and you'll see get a chance to see them with Heavy Cream/King Tuff on March 8th or with White Wires in April.

Also out of 500. 100 on clear and 400 on black.

The last 7" is the third and final press of the first Everyone Everywhere 7" "A lot of weird people". This is the first record we ever put out. Mid 90s midwestern/chicago influenced rock and roll.

200 on black.

The first tape is a single for The Eeries. I love this band so much. This is a repressed tour tape that was sold on their winter tour. They just started recording for their first 7" and LP for us. Awesome rock and roll.

The second tape is just a label sampler with a lot of songs from a bunch of stuff we put out. Its pretty cool. They are on purple tapes.

This is the store link:

'>http://evilweevilrecords.blogspot.com/

You can download all the new stuff here:

'>http://evilweevilrecords.bandcamp.com/

Distro/wholesale get in touch evilweevilrecords (a) gmail.com we try to trade but we are bad at running a distro.

And here is our "label showcase" info for those in the Philadelphia area:

Evil Weevil Records Presents ROAD TO RUIN

SUNDAY APRIL 3RD 2011

at THE FIRE(412 West Girard Avenue Philadelphia, Pa 19123

DOORS ARE AT 3:00 PM

tickets are $10/ADVANCE $12/DOOR

and FINALLY HERE ARE THE BANDS:

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE

BIG EYES

THE EERIES

THE HOLY MESS

DRY FEET

RESTORATIONS

BIG SODA

SPRAYNARD

SUNDIALS

Good stuff, Bill. I played that Pujol 7" on the show this week.

Oh yeah. I saw your email but this week has been wacky. I'll send you some of the new stuff too. I saw your review of the Natural Child 7" if you haven't pick up the White Mans Burden 7" from Infinity Cat. They have a new LP coming out on I-Cat too called 1971 its a total rock record. It will be in my top 10 for sure.

• 4 weeks later...