WTB: Records+Posters:LD|Giants|DCFC|Mum|ITTCT|SRos

appletree

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekend bump!!

Gonna take a much needed nap. Between work and traveling and everything else I am exhausted. It would be so cool to wake up to 10 pms and me sending all sorts of people money for some records and prints. Actually it wouldn't cause I did not really want to buy anything until after rsd but I could not help bumping tha thread.

PS: For the record, I pm'ed the guy above... just so no one thinks I ignore people. :)

Yeah someone informed me of that a while back...hopefully it actually gets pressed one of these days.

Also not to sound rude but I am kinda picky (almost stupid picky) on my shirts/clothes. I really appreciate the offer but I would feel dumb and bad if I had you pick me up a shirt then paid you for it plus shipping and then never wore it. IDK I appreciate the offer but this has only worked in the past when I have a friend text me a photo of the shirts they have or something.

Thanks so much for the offer though. If that have any sweet vinyl though, I would not mind buying some from you.

• 3 weeks later...

yo , been looking for Neon Golden for a while and noticed they started popping up on ebay again, went to their

website and apparently they have a deluxe edition that comes with a DVD. 16euros, probably cheaper than the 35$ youre hoping for.

http://www.alientransistor.de/index.php?....&s hop_unter=55

just ordered one.. it ends up being 30euros with shipping to canada.. pretty expensive.