Craig's Brother - The Insidious Lie LP (punk/rock)

paal

Can't Slow Down records is very proud to announce their next release: Craig's Brother - The Insidious Lie LP

I remember the first time when I heared Craig's Brother. I downloaded a song named as "Nofx & Lagwagon - Who Am I?". A few years later I found out it was not Nofx and Lagwagon playing together, but it was Craig's Brother!

Craig's Brother now is back with 12 brand new songs. The song "Crutch" is vinyl and Japan exclusive.

We will press this on 180 gram black vinyl and will be limited to 350.

[image]

There is not an official release date yet, but they will be ready soon! In the meantime check out this song, which is one of my favorites of the album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GraYKh89Cl4&hl=en&fs=1

• 1 month later...

It's not like I had any say in that (and I like it this way) but this is the tracklist:

Side A:

1. Freedom

2. Crutch

3. Mistake of caring

4. Thousand yard stare

5. Klamath falls

6. Insidious lie

Side B

7. Party girl

8. Closure

9. Fallen

10. Adaline

11. The problem of evil

12. The aaronic blessing

Well, I see. I guess minute wise, that's the best way to go, thou I'd rather see Party Girl as closer on side A and Closure as opener on side B, but that's not up to me to decide.

Why I wondered about Adeline is that they have it as number 9 (switched with Fallen) as the download on their site now.

But this is the order I've listened to the most, so I'm stoked.

I got the testpresses 2 weeks back and will get the full pressing in the beginning of may. I'll do a pre-order next week, but US costumers might have to wait with ordering, because some US based distro's will get copies too. So you guys will safe some on shippingcosts..

testpress:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=176018092451029&oid=115469711843829&comments

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://undercomm.storenvy.com/products/141422-craig-s-brother-the-insidious-lie-lp-import

records are in-hand and will ship out this week...probably within 24 hours.

also this price will go up $2 in like a week or so. Paul asked me to list this as a cheaper price as the "pre-order cost"...so have at it.