FS/FT: HWM Live in Chicago #1

hudsoncomplex

I just noticed that I have an extra copy of Hot Water Music Live in Chicago #1 (blue).

I know a lot of you missed out on this one, so shoot me an offer or let me know what you have to trade. I'm in Canada, so shipping should be around $7.

I really would like a copy of Caution, any pressing.

Ha. I would say screw it and put it on eBay. It's still going for $40. If you were honest with the other ones and you still have one, I think you have no moral or 'DIY' obligation to not flip it. It's not like you bought it just to flip. Someone even vouched for you that you were a good dude. Reward yourself. Don't take shit for finding one.

Ha. I would say screw it and put it on eBay. It's still going for $40. If you were honest with the other ones and you still have one, I think you have no moral or 'DIY' obligation to not flip it. It's not like you bought it just to flip. Someone even vouched for you that you were a good dude. Reward yourself. Don't take shit for finding one.

Thanks dude, appreciate it. I'm going to give it a few more days and see what happens. If nothing does, I'll throw it on eBay. At least it'll pay for #5 and #6.