Out of print/rare records help

I really can't find the b-sides/out of print/rarities thread. Did it got deleted when the board changed owner? anyway....

So 4 years ago 600 of my cds were stolen in my appartement. I manage to find most of them back (buying them back used, buying the records, etc..), but some I really can't find, even online. I had a ska radio show 10 years ago, and got records from bands from all around the world, that's maybe why I can't find some of them back.

So, if anybody have these records and could send me the mp3, I'd really apprciate it!

Out of Order - Eye Caramba

One cool Guy - Can't remember the title

In Dying Days - Life as a balancing act

and now, the stuff I'd really like but doubt anybody will have.

Spliff Sounds - Any songs.... It's a band from spain, mostly looking for the song Too Many

Loin Groin - Australian ska band, mostly looking for the songs Chicken Parma and 747 (Time to start lovin'), but I'd love any song

Also, a band from england, they had a song called 'Plastic on the beach' young band (in 2000 at least) more pop than ska... long shot, I know.

Thank you very much everybody!!

They stole almost everything I own in my appartement, on christmas eve while I was away. Shoes, my winter coat, even food in the freezer/refregirator, a broken guitar, etc.... The worst is that they stole my computers and the external HD where I backup my pictures, but they also stole DVD where I had burn them for more security...

600 cd's were stolen? Were you on vacation? That's not a quick job.

Apart from your CD's, what else did they steal? That collection must have been amazing. Who the hell steal 600 CD's?

They stole almost everything I owned. Shoes, my winter coat, even food in the freezer/refregirator, a broken guitar, etc.... The worst is that they stole my computers and the external HD where I backup my pictures, but they also stole DVD where I had burn them for more security... My bass, amp, telephone, video games and dvds (they left my girlfriend 2 yoga dvds!). They broke the turntable, but didn't steal the records.

I didn't really mind though, I took the insurance money and used it for the down paiement on my house!