Volcom Entertainment Vinyl Club 2011 Subscription

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You will get a record or two and then it goes quiet then suddenly there is a record ready to go. I was wondering this myself but I have had nothing but amazing service from these folks so I'm sure we will get an email or record soon. The records never really arrive in any set time table.

You will get a record or two and then it goes quiet then suddenly there is a record ready to go. I was wondering this myself but I have had nothing but amazing service from these folks so I'm sure we will get an email or record soon. The records never really arrive in any set time table.

This. And if it's bothering anyone that terribly I'm willing to bet if you try to email the label they'll get back to you.

• 1 month later...

This. And if it's bothering anyone that terribly I'm willing to bet if you try to email the label they'll get back to you.

Kurt always got back to be very quickly.

Got this in the email yesterday:

Hello subscribers,

It’s been a while and I hope this newsletter finds you all very well.

I’m ecstatic, because, as luck would have it, the next three records for the Volcom Ent Vinyl Club have all arrived at the same time! This means that I'm pleased to say that were are now shipping VEVC 21, 22 and 23 to all subscribers now… you guys get it first.

There are few new developments that I’d like to make you aware of with these records, so I’ll just jump in…

VEVC0021 Cerebral Ballzy LIVE 6 song EP

These guys are getting hyped everywhere these days and this makes me especially proud to release this live recording that shows them in top form… twice as fast and ten times as gnarly. All subscribers will receive smoke colored vinyl limited to 200 copies. This color is only for subscribers.

VEVC0022 RTX / Heavy Cream split 7”

Two blazing new songs from these exciting bands. All subscribers will receive vinyl that glows in the dark. Limited to 600 copies on glow vinyl, this color is only available to subscribers and from the bands' merch tables. Those on the West Coast also have a chance to check out these bands live together in September. Click here for tour dates…

VEVC0023 Jeffertitti’s Nile / Dahga Bloom split 7”

Fresh new music representing a sample of Southern Californian nü-psychedelic. Expect something strange and wonderful. All subscribers will receive a copy on pink vinyl. This color is limited to 200 copies and is only available to subscribers.

Each of these releases come with a download code.

Finally, I am happy to announce that we have been able to set up something a little special for subscribers. From now on when you shop for vinyl from Volcom Ent, do so at this link, where all current VEVC subscribers will receive a 20% discount. Soon we will be adding more vinyl for sale including some special limited A/B side colored pressings of vinyl club releases and a repress of Premonition 13 "13" on black vinyl.

Thanks for your continued support.