Northstar- Is This Thing Loaded?

don't quote me on it but i believe it was cactusbot in the lydia thread that said something along the lines of the fact that sometimes these petitions can do more harm than good. i can get behind that statement

I think that was in the Copeland thread, don't know who said it. But I think that was more in the case of somebody wanting to license it, showing more interest than the label thought there would be might lead them to drive up the licensing fees.

I don't know what Northstar is though, so I don't care.

now that you mention it yeah that seems right more talking about majors & licensing and the fact that only 500 would be pressed. i don't think the petition for name taken ever reached even 500. so if there were a petition for this what if it had the same results.

• 1 year later...

http://www.facebook.com/notes/triple-crown-records/northstar-is-this-thing-loaded-delayed-sorta/10151171484813676

Northstar Is This Thing Loaded delayed sorta....

by Triple Crown Records on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 6:32am ·

Oh vinyl....

Northstar Is This Thing Loaded LP is out today, sorry to say the exclusive color (1/2 Green/ 1/2 white) pressing through Triple Crown webstore will be delayed 1 week and will ship to everyone next week. There was a delay at the plant getting them shipped to us. Truly sorry, if you ordered from anywhere else or are going to retailers like Hot Topic they will have it today. We will give you an update as soon as its ready to ship from merchdirect, sorry."