Looking for Dr. Strange color pressing info

I spoke with Bill (The Doc) and he told me that every single record he put out has a color version. He couldn't remember about a couple that I asked about and I'm still not convinced that they exist. Anyone know of color versions of these two -

Brown Lobster Tank - Static E.P.

Voodoo Glow Skulls - Land Of Misfit Toys

Thanks

Ya possibly. But if you released every single record with a color vinyl edition, you'd remember that. I'd think it would be more difficult to remember which ones were color, and which ones weren't if you didn't have a colored vinyl edition with each release. I was always under the impression that some records he put out had colored vinyl editions, and some were all black.

i know that the Whatever LP was only black vinyl.

I also spoke to him last year about the Guttermouth LP being on red vinyl and he said it wasnt but yet i have one. All he could remember was 500 on blue and the rest on black. still really curious about the Red full length. They gotta be really limited cause i have only seen 3 copies in the last 4 or so years.

I spoke with Bill (The Doc) and he told me that every single record he put out has a color version. He couldn't remember about a couple that I asked about and I'm still not convinced that they exist. Anyone know of color versions of these two -

Thanks

dsr-30 Voodoo Glow Skulls 7”ep., “Land of Misfit Toys/Charlie Brown” (first 500 on colored)

dsr-29 Brown Lobster Tank 7”ep., “Static” (first 500 on colored)

Thanks

dsr-30 Voodoo Glow Skulls 7”ep., “Land of Misfit Toys/Charlie Brown” (first 500 on colored)

dsr-29 Brown Lobster Tank 7”ep., “Static” (first 500 on colored)

What color?? haha, I had this info too...but have never seen these anywhere.

No! And because of that stupid record my Fearless Records collection isn't complete (I don't count ATDI or the one or 2 records that were pressed of the so-called "bands" on the now so-called "label")

Haha, well good luck to the both of us. I'm waiting for a response from Rich about a copy.

i have been collecting dr strange records for years and the only three records i have not ever seen on color are the brown lobster tank 7 inch-static (bill told me 500 were on clear green)

and the voodoo glow skulls, Bill told me they only pressed black on that and scleheprock 12 inch also told me that when he ordered records on color he just told the plant to put whatever colors they had together thats why theres tons of different colors of the whatever lps i have clear green,solid light purple,bright solid orange w/red tint,gameface-three to get ready lp on solid purple,white mix,orange marble,rhythm collision clobberer -spearmint green,solid purple marble.i would be interested to see what other people have.

i have been collecting dr strange records for years and the only three records i have not ever seen on color are the brown lobster tank 7 inch-static (bill told me 500 were on clear green)

and the voodoo glow skulls, Bill told me they only pressed black on that and scleheprock 12 inch also told me that when he ordered records on color he just told the plant to put whatever colors they had together thats why theres tons of different colors of the whatever lps i have clear green,solid light purple,bright solid orange w/red tint,gameface-three to get ready lp on solid purple,white mix,orange marble,rhythm collision clobberer -spearmint green,solid purple marble.i would be interested to see what other people have.

You can see my Face to Face stuff on Dr. Strange here

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249&start=270