The Cure Entreat Plus (US Version)?

Does anyone have any solid information about this release? I was under the impression that copies had been sold for this but after having done a bit of research, it seems that some amazon.com pre-orders have been canceled, the product page lists "Currently Unavailable" and some sites that had a listing no longer have the listing for sale or pre-order.

So, forgive me if the answer to my question is common knowledge but if anyone has any inside info on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Otherwise, use thread to discuss the (potential?) release.

Thanks.

Yeah, I also saw something about that which I forgot to mention in the initial post. It doesn't happen to be on the "Official RSD Release List" but from what I've seen, there are a bunch of other releases confirmed to come out that are not on that list either.

As long as I didn't miss the boat on this one, I'll be happy.

Thank you for the input.

Wow. Thanks, guys. I hadn't come across those links. I know I've read that the mix is bad and all that but still, I think its something that's only really noticeable when playing the two versions back to back like in this video:

I still want to hear the live performance of the entire album though.