Musicians Lounge

well thats silly.

anyway, here's my old bands demo/album.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ccijw52cjb0yyyr

our practice space was also a recording studio, so we recorded tons of stuff during rehearsals, and never released any of it. so we finally made this thing for our last show. we only printed 23 copies. one for each of us, and 20 to sell. they all sold that night, too.

made me happy.

i scanned the sleeve because i don't have the image files anymore. this was like 2 years ago.

[image]

[image]

it's ok if you don't like it.

i don't like it much either.

we listened to a lot of hum, dredg, and christie front drive back then.

for anyone out there familiar with the st.louis scene 2 years ago, Kimmy from Dino Fight! / Paper Dolls played drums, and Syhrea from Stella Mora / Syna So Pro played bass.

markw, your band is pretty good. vocals were not bad, i was surprised. a lot of the time the vocals for this kind of music sucks. i like the music a lot and your band would be fun to see live.

hazards for headlights - shitty band name, totally does not indicate how decent your music is. same thing for you. i like the music a ton, but vocals could be a bit better. i'm impressed though, it's super hard to do vocals for this kind of music.

Guest markovianprocess

These are two EPs that I've written using Nintendo Game Boys as the only instrument throughout using a program called LSDJ. The artwork was done by a friend of mine from Finland called Heikki Sillanpää. I love his work. The S/T EP is more upbeat, and The Waves, The Sea is a bit more mellow. Both are free/donation downloads.

markw, your band is pretty good. vocals were not bad, i was surprised. a lot of the time the vocals for this kind of music sucks. i like the music a lot and your band would be fun to see live.

hazards for headlights - shitty band name, totally does not indicate how decent your music is. same thing for you. i like the music a ton, but vocals could be a bit better. i'm impressed though, it's super hard to do vocals for this kind of music.

Hey thanks! I know I'm not much of a singer but I was the only decent lyricsist out of the 3 of us, and the only one who could sing and play at the same time.

I'm starting a new band with the same lead guitarist but we have a new drummer and a bass player with violin skills. I'm thinking were going to go instrumental with this one unless we find a truly talented vocalist. Probably going to give it a new name too. Jamage starts next week so we'll see what happens.

thanks alot good sir! I'll get you a link to the full length as soon as we get it finished next month :)

here's a comedy/avant garde/noise punk solo project i've been doing for about 6 or 7 years now.

i've made close to 10 albums under the name, but most of them aren't even worth hearing.

these two, on the other hand, are actually quite professional and worth sharing / releasing.

[image]

http://www.mediafire.com/?zizmuvnoomy

[image]

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljn9s031vabbwrk

they both had a small CD run of 20 copies each on my own label, Warner Sisters, which i passed out to friends and gave away at shows.

people actually seem to like it. mostly because it's funny. but i'm not going to lie that some catchy stuff is on here, and some of the guitar work on these albums is pretty damn rad.

(not to toot my own horn or nothin', just sayin')

i was thinking about getting a small vinyl run of maybe 100 each, but i don't know if it will be worth the money. unless one of the labels on this forum wants to do it.

man theres some good stuff on here! I like learning more about the people on this board, always interests me..my band has been so slow moving as far as progress goes, but heres a video our drummer made with old World War 2 stock footage:

http://www.video.me/ViewVideo.aspx?ci=23830&vid=159342

post rock-y type of stuff. no vocals to comment on like you guys :P