Two NEW Iron Chic 7"s coming out soon...

This really made my day:

http://www.punknews.org/article/42162

From Punknews.org:

"Iron Chic just finished up recording for 2 new 7"s for the "Cutesy Mons-Tour, Man" Euro Tour in May 2011. One is a split with Pacer on All In Vinyl for their split 7" series. It features 2 new songs from each band. The other is the "Cosmic Future" Euro Tour Single 7" on Yo-Yo Records which includes "Cosmic Future", a B-side and a cover. Expect to see them for digital sale and streaming soon via their BandCamp. The band's aforementioned European tour will be kicking off in May"

I'm an Iron Chic collector/completist, so I need to get my hands on these. I hope they're easily available online and not Euro only.

I'm an Iron Chic collector/completist, so I need to get my hands on these. I hope they're easily available online and not Euro only.

The all In Vinyl 7" will have a subscription only edition, and a regular edition which I'd imagine US Distros will get, and I'm sure the band will bring back copies of the YoYo 7", so expect to find that in the Dead Broke Distro at some point!

• 2 weeks later...
Yo-Yo posted this today.

[image]

I couldn't find this anywhere on Yo Yo's site...?

Also, just an update from All In Vinyl: Pre-orders for series subscriptions and the Iron Chic / Pacer 7" will be up in the next couple of days, both here and on our Limited Pressings site (for orders outside the UK).

Yo-Yo posted this today.

[image]

I couldn't find this anywhere on Yo Yo's site...?

Also, just an update from All In Vinyl: Pre-orders for series subscriptions and the Iron Chic / Pacer 7" will be up in the next couple of days, both here and on our Limited Pressings site (for orders outside the UK).

They posted it on facebook. Just the picture, not the actual record.