HAVE HEART - The Things We Carry (Clear Vinyl)

I always agree on black represses. 1st 2 presses should get the variants, all remaining presses=black. Then again, what the hell do I know.

I've never repressed a record without having a variation between the pressings, and I really don't see the problem with doing 1,000 piece re-pressings on different colors. It shows when you got into the band based on what color you have. And if you're a color variant collector, you have at least 3 months to part with $12 if you HAVE to have it (at least with Have Heart), so it's not that big of a deal, if you want it you'll likely have time to get it.

I think black vinyl re-pressings are boring, and don't make a lot of sense. If I'm going to press a record in 2011 I'd like to be able to tell the difference between the copy that was pressed in 2007. But, that's just my 2 cents :)

I always agree on black represses. 1st 2 presses should get the variants, all remaining presses=black. Then again, what the hell do I know.

I've never repressed a record without having a variation between the pressings, and I really don't see the problem with doing 1,000 piece re-pressings on different colors. It shows when you got into the band based on what color you have. And if you're a color variant collector, you have at least 3 months to part with $12 if you HAVE to have it (at least with Have Heart), so it's not that big of a deal, if you want it you'll likely have time to get it.

I think black vinyl re-pressings are boring, and don't make a lot of sense. If I'm going to press a record in 2011 I'd like to be able to tell the difference between the copy that was pressed in 2007. But, that's just my 2 cents :)

hah touche! like I said...what the hell do I know?

(just for the record I have no problem with this repress, I was just commenting in the thread ha.)

PS-do more tri-color records like the 2nd or 3rd press of The Things We Carry! Love how that comes out.

• 2 years later...