Pre-order: Ben Weasel "These Ones Are Bitter"

Guest admin1338560633

After I ordered I posted the info on a couple of other message boards and a ton of folks from them ordered too...as long as I get mine, I'm all for spreading the word.

thanks so much. I was hoping that might happen. I try to post on our site and our message board first and I get so busy that I don't get around to other sites/boards. Anytime anyone can help with that stuff, it is much appreciated. thanks. May karma be thrown your way all day long.

After I ordered I posted the info on a couple of other message boards and a ton of folks from them ordered too...as long as I get mine, I'm all for spreading the word.

thanks so much. I was hoping that might happen. I try to post on our site and our message board first and I get so busy that I don't get around to other sites/boards. Anytime anyone can help with that stuff, it is much appreciated. thanks. May karma be thrown your way all day long.

My pleasure. I've been waiting for this since word came out about it months ago...(see the other Ben Weasel thread that was going, while you're at it, check the link in my signature for my Screeching Weasel collection). I was so stoked when I saw it, I ordered up and spread the love.

Kudos to you, Virgil, for a) working out a sweet deal, B) the signed copies and C) the test press contest....which I doubt I'll win, but had to get myself in the running for.

Since it appears VC is all out of the Ben Weasel vinyl (holy smokes, Virgil, that was fast!!!!) I thought some of you might want to take your changes and pre-order through Smartpunk...I hate dealing with smartpunk and it doesn't let you chose a color, but, hey, at least you can get a copy.

http://www.smartpunk.com/product.php?item_id=22988

I am trying to get more copies. we sold 150 records in less than 24 hours and I can't believe it. Thanks for making this one of the most successful non-exclusive pre-order yet.

Hopefully I can get some more.