WTB- Gorillaz "The Fall" RSD

njpunkmusic

So after waiting in line for 3 hours at my local record store I came out of the store empty handed. So pissed. The only release im dying to have right now is Gorillaz- The Fall. If anyone was able to pick up an extra copy or just doesnt want theirs anymore please PM me. Not willing to payebay prices. It was only $16.99 Dont have much to trade with cause I want to keep whatever I have

did u go to vintage?

yup. Got there at 7:45 figuring only like 20 people would be waiting outside...man was I wrong. Atlleast a line of 150 people ahead of me. Took me 3 hours in this shitty weather just to get into the store and to walk out with nothing. FML

i wanted to go there but was afraid of that very situation, i wouldnt have gotten there that early either....what time did the line start??

yup. Got there at 7:45 figuring only like 20 people would be waiting outside...man was I wrong. Atlleast a line of 150 people ahead of me. Took me 3 hours in this shitty weather just to get into the store and to walk out with nothing. FML

i wanted to go there but was afraid of that very situation, i wouldnt have gotten there that early either....what time did the line start??

someone that worked there said 4am

Once again. The Sunrise Records I went too was packed with every release. I'm going to go back tomorrow and see if they still have some and help some people out.

can you check to see if they have the Jimmy Eat World - Bleed America 3xLP?? I went to 6 stores in portland OR this morning and no luck ;/ I will pay or trade for it. -thanks