Such Gold&Into It. Over It. Split 7" (MTS/nosleep)

Got my 3-pack the other day, no mistakes, everything was there. I feel bad for the people that ordered 3-packs and got 2 reds or no inserts...

This is my SG collection as of right now, there are a few holes though: Stand Tall half black/white /100 and the SG/IIOI No Sleep subscription cover. I think there's an S&F cover of Stand Tall that i'm missing too.

this is the sound and fury one, i never even knew about it until i saw some dude selling it on deadformat. glad i grabbed it though.

[image]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a picture of one, so that's just something else I need to hunt down....but thanks at least now I know the S&F cover exists!

no problem! figured some people would like to know it is a real thing haha

It's out of 16? Jesus haha so much for having a complete SG collection.

yeah haha. almost as rare as the test press.

also, i'm willing to sell any or all of my 3 copies of the split. i bought the 3 pack so i have all 3 colors.

need more money to fund more records. pm me if youre interested

That S&F Press, just curious, is the blue/red printed on there, or did they just draw on that with Crayon & Call it a S&F Cover? That's seriously what it looks like haha.

im pretty sure its sharpie that they just drew on it with, definitely not crayon haha.

didn't they get added to last years s&f last minute or something? i feel like thats why its such a small number and why no one really knows about the copies of it

I think I'm going to forge some of these with the copies I have :D

ahh but you don't know which color they used for these copies! :P

That S&F Press, just curious, is the blue/red printed on there, or did they just draw on that with Crayon & Call it a S&F Cover? That's seriously what it looks like haha.

im pretty sure its sharpie that they just drew on it with, definitely not crayon haha.

didn't they get added to last years s&f last minute or something? i feel like thats why its such a small number and why no one really knows about the copies of it

I think I'm going to forge some of these with the copies I have :D

ahh but you don't know which color they used for these copies! :P

I'm pretty sure if he does it to enough copies he'll get at least one right ;)

I won't drop money on the S&F cover anytime soon, depending on what color it's on. If it's the black/white split, I don't have that color so I definitely would drop money on it. This wasn't a special pressing or anything though, just the regilar jacket drawn on with sharpie soooo it's eh, not super cool or anything IMO.

I won't drop money on the S&F cover anytime soon, depending on what color it's on. If it's the black/white split, I don't have that color so I definitely would drop money on it. This wasn't a special pressing or anything though, just the regilar jacket drawn on with sharpie soooo it's eh, not super cool or anything IMO.

understandable, its actually on the white/seaweed green split. I grabbed it because i got it for like $15 or so, which is a great deal seeing as the regular copies usually go for more than that on ebay. but yeah i hear you on that, if someone wanted anything more than like $20 or $25 i probably wouldn't bother.

• 2 months later...
Still not heard anything from MTS Regarding my missing black copy. I said on there Facebook that I sent them an email and they said they would get back to be on the Monday. A bit of a joke really just feels like there Ignoring me.

If you have a second, please e-mail me [[email protected]]. I want to make sure you're taken care of.

Thank you,

RJ // MTS

• 1 month later...