Just crossed another off.

Most I've spent on a record is in the $100 range on a few titles. Only one I remember off hand is a sealed copy of Desert Sessions 9&10.

This is a cool thread as it does feel really good to find certain records that mean a lot to you. I've actually had really good luck over the years of finding top wants at really decent prices.

Here's a few that I remember off hand:

Desert Sessions - Vol. 3 10" $18.99

Failure - Comfort 12" promo $4.99 (in perfect condition, this was one of my best scores)

Failure - Pro-Catastrophe / Dipped In Anger 7" for a whooping $4 off some dude in the UK

Autolux - Future Perfect OG 2x12" for $7.99

No Knife - Drunk on the Moon $2.99

Lush - Hypocrite Test Press for $20

Lush - Gala Direct Metal Mastering plates -This thing is bad ass. Was so happy to acquire it. These are copper duplication plates used in the pressing plant and are thus not playable on a turntable. Each plate represents one side of the record. It's just a collectible, but it's one of my favorite items I own. I can post a picture but I doubt anyone here gives a shit about Lush.

There's a ton of items from the 90s that I'm dying to get but the prices on most of them are out of hand. Main two that I'd love to own: Hum - Downward Is Heavenward on clear blue and Hum - You'd Prefer An Astronaut on green. I also still want to get STP - Core on vinyl. People can dog STP all day but Core is a great album.

dude- that lush shit sounds badass.

ive listened to gala, because i fell in love with deluxe on rockband. could never really get into the rest of the album, but that songs still awesome.

dude- that lush shit sounds badass.

ive listened to gala, because i fell in love with deluxe on rockband. could never really get into the rest of the album, but that songs still awesome.

I grew up on Lush as my sister always played them when I was a little kid. Loved them ever since except their very last album (Lovelife) is not one that I care much for. Don't hate it, just prefer the older stuff. It's funny you mention that video game thing as it's actually got them a ton of new fans. Unfortunately, they don't ever plan to play again after the 1996 tragedy of the drummer killing himself. I am also absolutely in love with Miki which is one of the singers and guitar player for them.

Most I've spent on a record is in the $100 range on a few titles. Only one I remember off hand is a sealed copy of Desert Sessions 9&10.

This is a cool thread as it does feel really good to find certain records that mean a lot to you. I've actually had really good luck over the years of finding top wants at really decent prices.

Here's a few that I remember off hand:

Desert Sessions - Vol. 3 10" $18.99

Failure - Comfort 12" promo $4.99 (in perfect condition, this was one of my best scores)

Failure - Pro-Catastrophe / Dipped In Anger 7" for a whooping $4 off some dude in the UK

Autolux - Future Perfect OG 2x12" for $7.99

No Knife - Drunk on the Moon $2.99

Lush - Hypocrite Test Press for $20

Lush - Gala Direct Metal Mastering plates -This thing is bad ass. Was so happy to acquire it. These are copper duplication plates used in the pressing plant and are thus not playable on a turntable. Each plate represents one side of the record. It's just a collectible, but it's one of my favorite items I own. I can post a picture but I doubt anyone here gives a shit about Lush.

There's a ton of items from the 90s that I'm dying to get but the prices on most of them are out of hand. Main two that I'd love to own: Hum - Downward Is Heavenward on clear blue and Hum - You'd Prefer An Astronaut on green. I also still want to get STP - Core on vinyl. People can dog STP all day but Core is a great album.

Wow a lot of those are my faves, too (Failure and Autolux among them)

I recently got a live 7" of Autolux on KEXP and got promo vinyl Comfort at a record show a while ago which I had Greg sign at an Autolux show