One world Goverment ?

I don't usually like / believe conspiracy theories , but i found this one very interesting and i could totally believe some shit like this is actually happing in this crazy world reside in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qBK_NhT-LM

there is also one i saw about 9/11 that basically said it was all done by the government , and showed what looked like set explosions on in the building as it was collapsing

I'm not saying i believe either of these , but like i said, i found them very interesting and thought provoking

I'm not entirely opposed to a one world government. Of course not the way they're spinning it. However, Einstein often said the only way for any sustainable world peace was a global judiciary system that settled global policy. Not sure how it would work but it's not a bad theory.

but you can probably have a global judiciary system without one world government. The ICC is experimenting in this, problem is our country aren't in it, and the organization is still very young