ATTN: Labels / Flippers / etc.

Labels that are receiving 20k a year are probably already doing their taxes so this is a non issue.

No way flippers are making 20k a year.

Well it also says receive more then 200 payments a year, and I'm sure a few labels do this pretty easily.

As long as they don't do this for us for state tax.

somewhat related:

states are going to start forcing online merchants to charge sales tax soon. i know here in PA there's a huge push to crack down and bring in the extra revenue for the state from major sites like amazon, etc. not sure where ebay fits in there, though.

enjoy the perks of buying online while you can!

As long as they don't do this for us for state tax.

somewhat related:

states are going to start forcing online merchants to charge sales tax soon. i know here in PA there's a huge push to crack down and bring in the extra revenue for the state from major sites like amazon, etc. not sure where ebay fits in there, though.

this already exists here but its currently on the "honor system."

Well it also says receive more then 200 payments a year, and I'm sure a few labels do this pretty easily.

Read a little more carefully.

That probably could have been worded better.

somewhat related:

this already exists here but its currently on the "honor system."

With that many posts, you should know where she works and that she knows.

With Paypal and ebay, it seems like it would be pretty easy. I guess it won't be that bad though, $80 if I spend $1000, which I don't think I do.

I do that already, thanks to New York's 8% sales tax.

+1 for being honest

With that many posts, you should know where she works and that she knows.

why would i? i pay literally zero attention to the personal details people share on this board.

Sorry, I didn't know that was possible.

If I sold everything I have at its current price I would come nowhere near that price so I am not in that ballpark yet.

also this just goes one step further to all of us just accepting google checkout or stormpay or some other 3rd party as the new pay method if they wanted to get away with something...but yeah I have a Tax ID and think every label that has an acct at a pressing plant needs one anyways..This will just help the process once its instituted I guess I will setup a paypal acct just for the label rather than just using my own from now on. I know I went well over 5K last year after I got my advantage acct but have no clue how much I spent/received after that so I welcome this as another way of keeping records.