Support for Sum 41 Pressing

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only got two things to say:

1. When did Nicole start making good posts? That had to be her first.

2. Saying someone is stupid because they said Blink-182 is a kiddie-band is all sorts of fail. The band themselves have stated numerous times before that they consider themselves as a "my first punk band" where they are the first step into the punk world for kids to take.

ok I got three points I guess

3. Sum 41 was never respected by anyone.

2. Saying someone is stupid because they said Blink-182 is a kiddie-band is all sorts of fail. The band themselves have stated numerous times before that they consider themselves as a "my first punk band" where they are the first step into the punk world for kids to take.

And who are you to say what the rest thinks? go back and read, no one call anyone stupid because they hated sum 41 etc, The only part where I called someone moron or stupid was when they kept thinking I was 69.

[image]

Can you explain more instead of just putting a stupid image

I think what he was getting at is that you don't know what it is you're trying to say. What pop punk sound are you talking about? And what scene? They were only ever appreciated by tweens. Yes. There I said it.

And it's not a stupid image either. It's really quite profound, and once your head has been remiced for your anus. You will see this.

And who are you to say what the rest thinks? go back and read, no one call anyone stupid because they hated sum 41 etc, The only part where I called someone moron or stupid was when they kept thinking I was 69.

What the hell are you talking about? I never said you did call anyone a moron or say they were stupid? Are you actually literate? I mean, can you read things, comprehend what it means and then form your own opinion about what that means? Because what I said and what you responded with are not even fucking close to each other.

Can you explain more instead of just putting a stupid image

I think what he was getting at is that you don't know what it is you're trying to say. What pop punk sound are you talking about? And what scene? They were only ever appreciated by tweens. Yes. There I said it.

And it's not a stupid image either. It's really quite profound, and once your head has been remiced for your anus. You will see this.

Oh I know what I'm saying, you're just another douche. Yeah there was a scene in the early 2000s and because of that scene and the influence of some bands from that period made, (even fucking Brand new was a pop-punk) we now have The wonder years, fireworks, etc etc. All you know is MTV, learn more then talk.

What the hell are you talking about? I never said you did call anyone a moron or say they were stupid? Are you actually literate? I mean, can you read things, comprehend what it means and then form your own opinion about what that means? Because what I said and what you responded with are not even fucking close to each other.

Rocketcat is just trolling. Stupid troll. Don't worry about him.

Where's 69?

Moran phones < Smart phones

Pfft shut up you stupid troll, what do you know anyway. Moran phones were legendary before MTV started with their smartphone crap.

What have phones become these days

Aren't moran phones the real true phones that pioneered the way for smart phones to rip off and exploit their name? Moran phones were real phones while smart phones are just a marketing tool to tweens.

trying to figure out the same thing myself. i tell him that i jokingly compared him to 69, and he backlashes with "why do you still think im him??"