PO: Big D New Album Limited Vinyl

Big D & The Kids Table, "For The Damned, The Dumb and The Delirious" is being pressed on a double LP with 300 on Boston Red Sox Red & Blue (one LP of each color) and 700 copies on black! The Boston Red Sox Red & Blue will be available exclusively through Shop Radio Cast. Pre order starts today at 12 pm EST here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Big-D-and-The-Kids-Table-%252d-For-The-Damned%2C-The-Dumb-and-The-Delirious-2XLP-%28Exclusive%29.html

[image]

Also, dont forget to enter our test pressing contest! Details can be found in this thread:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61399

Weird. Is anyone else seeing their order for this marked as 'completed'? I ordered this along with the UTI 7". I'm worried that the computer will think its already been sent out when it's time. Also, I don't dig that SRC did away with tracking info when they revamped their website. BOOOO!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Just opened a copy up, Didnt realize this, but the LP itself is half red half blue. NOT one LP that is red and one blue LP! My apologies. It looks pretty damn sweet!!! I will post a picture later

They posted a picture on their Twitter:

[image]

I agree, it looks pretty damn sweet.

Now, where is mine?

If yours did not ship yet, it should tonight. We are working late to get everything out the door we can. A few delays last week!

However, over the weekend we built a system to notify customers of delays!! Essentially if there is a delay we change the release date in the product and it will email everyone who ordered that product. SO as soon as we know, you will know. We should be launching this tomorrow assuming all goes well with testing tonight.

• 2 weeks later...