KIDS LIKE US-OUTTA CONTROL! 12"

love your work.

i definitely second the request of 'evergreen & bury your dead'. they would sell like crazy

also, love to see some casey jones printed too !!

might have found a new favorite vinyl store..

glad to hear it! well the faster these sell, the sooner we can get to work on new projects. so help us spread the word! and were always open to suggestions!

You sould give them to people that PO'd right away. The guy who PO'd the bundle first probably gives significantly more shits about KLU than the guy who PO'd it last 8-)

Haha, while that could be true its not always the case. Some people might not have money at the time etc. The random drawing is just the most fair way to do it.

Now we have some bad news, so the plant we were originally getting this pressed through (i'm not going to name names) pretty much gave us the run around for the last couple weeks. I've been waiting on the test presses to come in and everytime i emailed them it was "oh they are being sent out this week". I come to find out in an email they sent me this morning that they haven't even started it yet, needless to say i was pretty fucking pissed. I told them not to bother and to refund me and I'll be going to a different plant. I'm sending in all the stuff to the new plant today. So the release date for these is probably going to be more like the 2nd week of august now.

We're sorry for the delay, but I guess when a deal seems too good to be true it almost always it. But we're moving forward and we'll keep everyone updated as we go.

I know how much it sucks pre-ordering something and then you just don't hear anything about it for weeks until the day before the release date and "oh theres been a delay". Delays happen, but keeping people informed at least reassures people that something is being done to resolve/fix the delay. We don't want to keep people in the dark!

go to the plant casting curses got their 7" done..it has "lucky" stamped on it the logo looks cool and the record sounds good!

lucky were the ones who did the lacquers, i'm not sure what plant they used but i think it was pirates press. and thats who were gonna be going with now anyway haha.