Go Pro HD

as someone who sells the product... let me put it this way.

I've worked at a sporting goods store for over 6 years now, and in the past year and a half we have had this, it has sold incredibly well and I've only ever seen 1 be returned, and that was because they already had one.

There's even a way to make it 3d now, but you either have to buy the 3d camera or two of the normal cameras and a case....

It's expensive, but its extremely fun to use. And the footage they provide.... that is actually how it comes out! It's pretty rad to use.

I have one and LOVE it. I film mostly wakeboarding and snowboarding but have used it on vacation in the carribean for snorkeling surfing and partying with friends.. Haha made for a great party vid/recap from the night). Watch for it to go on sale. I got the groproHD helmet bundle (with all mounts) for 239 shipped and have sen it discounted to that price twice sincE I bought mine

I have one and LOVE it. I film mostly wakeboarding and snowboarding but have used it on vacation in the carribean for snorkeling surfing and partying with friends.. Haha made for a great party vid/recap from the night). Watch for it to go on sale. I got the groproHD helmet bundle (with all mounts) for 239 shipped and have sen it discounted to that price twice sincE I bought mine

That's a great price. I'm eyeing the one with the auto rigs. The helmet strap attachment is much cheaper than all the car rigging. I'm a bit on the fence but this has very practical applications for me as well as being an awesome toy. I have a trip coming up to Sun Valley, ID and I want something to do time lapse of the sunrises and sunsets. This seems the way to go.