Bad Rabbits - Stick Up Kids - 10"

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see some love on this thread, thanks guys! I'm sorry that I dropped the ball about posting POs here for everyone to scoop up. :-(

Regarding the repress, we have hit a snag because the band is considering doing a repress via another label. My crazy hand-crafted DIY efforts take a while and don't afford for much profit and I refuse to sell these at unreasonable prices, so the band is considering offers from other labels that could score them better distribution and such.

In short, if you want to see what I have planned for the repress (which will be killer and TOTALLY different than the first edition), then you should all do me a favor and blow up their inbox/facebook/twitter/etc and let them know that you wanna see MOMR tackle the future represses as well.

I'd love you forever.

Side note: thanks for the awesome pics sharkticon - you really made that bad boy shine!

• 2 months later...

This is a mega bump, but I wanted to let everyone know that in order to scrape up some funds, I tossed a test press of Stick Up Kids on good ol' ebay since no one took advantage of my pre-bay offer in the Sales/Trades side.

Bid hard friends, as all funds go toward our next, top secret release.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mindovermatterrex/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Last chance if anyone wanted to get down on this test press. Auction ends in about an hour. There are some other goodies and rarities in there as well, so help a brotha out. I've got records to release!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mindovermatterrex/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686